The Public Works Department is responsible for inspections of all work inside of the public right of way. This includes the entire roadway -curb, gutter and sidewalk.


In order to do any work within the street or on the curb or sidewalk you must have one of the following permits:
To obtain a permit application or for help completing them call or visit the Public Works office.

*Only Cash or Check accepted as payment for permits(no cards).

City Development Standards

All work inside of the street right of way must be done according to the City Development Standards by a licensed contractor.